The use of mobile phones in the e-commerce industry is a major plus point for our economy. The e-commerce industry is the presence of stores running their business online. Through the internet, now we are able to access these stores. E commerce mobile app has widened the reach of these online stores. Previously, we used to go through websites for accessing the stores. Introducing the mobile e-commerce app has made the process easy. For both retailers and customers, the e-commerce business has expanded through internet audience.
It has effectively shaped and strengthened the customer and seller relationship. The process of using such mobile e commerce features is easy. First, you need to download the application from the Google play store or the IOS app store. Second, you need to create an account and log in. Third, you need to provide your location and address. When all of it is done, simply start browsing and continue shopping. It is a hassle free, user friendly process.
The evolution of the e-commerce industry commenced from 1994. Even though, the e-commerce industry was introduced in 1960. The growth of the e-commerce industry was pretty slow during its initial span. In the current scenario of e commerce industry, customers have widely accepted it. We have trust in the retailers and enjoy great services from them. The e-commerce business policies have also helped in strengthening this trust. With the help of smart technological support, ecommerce mobile apps have created a miracle.
Technology is the key to integrate various digital features. The online stores are continuously developing and we are cherishing the latest features. The mobile apps e commerce business plan has helped in meeting new customers. The smartphone driven market has encouraged the e commerce mobile business transactions. As a result, mobile ecommerce app is a magnet to draw the attention of the customers.
Mobile apps and e-commerce businesses
The mcommerce growth developed through mobile apps more than through websites. Shopping apps have topped the list of fastest growing ecommerce mobile apps. According to a report on ecommerce industry, consumers spend more time on e-commerce apps than on websites. This report was analyzed on a survey conducted for a year. Customer satisfaction, delivery on demand, product quality, etc has been the main fields to focus on. As a result, all these aspects of e commerce mobile app services pushed the ecommerce market to the top. Customer engagement and interactions have reached new levels through mobile applications.
Benefits mobile apps bring to your e-commerce business
1. Deeper Analytics – Smartphones are handy in a lot of cases. In the field of mcommerce growth, mobile apps provide better analysis of customer wants and preferences. Sellers get a deep analytical report of the customer’s desire. It elaborately describes what the customer wants. This, in turn, helps in strategizing the marketing plan and business tactics.
2. Features – In this business model, app ecommerce are equipped with various features. These features allow the user to apply multiple features for best results. For instance, you are searching for a shirt. You can apply price filter, brand filter, style pattern filter, size filter, etc. All these will help you get what you are exactly looking for. As a result, it helps in enhancing customer interest.
3. Layered Security Plan – Mobile e commerce business required online transactions. To do it securely, there is a multi-layered security plan. It secures your personal data, bank or card details, etc. You can link your debit/credit card, PayPal account, Google pay account, etc to carry out secure transactions. This, in turn, reduces the risk of cyber attack, hacking and theft.
4. Reduced Complexity – The app ecommerce are developed to be user-friendly. This, in turn, allows users to navigate through the app easily. You can easily access products, browse through the app, apply various payment methods, etc. All of it for a smooth user-friendly experience.
5. Interaction – Proper interface helps in smooth user experience. The mobile ecommerce app UI design attracts lots of consumers. In motivates the consumers to use the app more often. It also increases the possibility of heavy shopping.
Technological Advancement in E-commerce
1. The evolving technology of online mobile stores
Technology has been the fuel to online ecommerce business success. Analyze the reports on the growth of the e commerce industry. You will learn how technology has backed ecommerce industry.
2. Online advisors for online products sale
Moving back to the time when mobile shopping was emerging as a potential business plan. Here, you will notice that we used to visit online stores, compare products, verify quality, etc. In the present situation you have to do none of it. Simply consult the online advisor. With the help of artificial intelligence or AI, mobile apps have developed an online advisor feature. It evaluates your potential and demand based on information provided. Further, it passes recommendations which help you make the right choice.
3. Chat bots and voice assistance
The best way to provide customer services is to initiate a conversation right after a customer asks for assistance. Features like Chabot and voice assistance helps to address customer issues. It gives an instant solution for FAQ’s. Relatively, it also guides the customer towards the best user-friendly experience.
4. Customization in ecommerce mobile apps
Mobile e-commerce has emerged as an enormous retailing opportunity. Massive data generates through every day transactions. The team of app developers analyzes these data to evaluate the products with high demands. Through this analysis, manufacturing companies increase production for those products with high demand.
5. The emergence of 3D technology
Not much, but 3 years back, in online stores, we were unable to check whether the product is genuine or not. The introduction of 3D technology in e commerce mobile apps has removed that barrier too. While browsing through the app, you will get almost real-life experience. The 3D rendered pictures of various products help the user understand it better.
The Pros of Delivery and Return Policy
Products purchased online often do not stand up to the user’s expectation. In such cases, they might feel like being cheated. To keep things clear between buyer and seller, the ecommerce mobile apps introduced delivery and return policy. For instance, you bought a pair of shoes from an app e commerce store. Unfortunately, the size you ordered doesn’t match your size. For such situations, there is a return policy. This policy states that if a product has any manufacturing defect, size issue or quality issue, you can return it. A time period of 10 to 15 days is provided for returning the product.
On the contrary, the delivery process is also an effective move. All these policies are initiated for better user experience and customer satisfaction. The delivery policy allows customers to pay cash on delivery or card on delivery. For example, you bought a product form an online store. On the payment method page, you select COD instead of prior online payment. It is completely a safe and secure procedure. COD is the most popular method of payment in mobile ecommerce app payment procedures.
Mobile ecommerce business is a booming retail industry. It is developing every day and with every bit of change, the acceptance is increasing. People physically visit retail stores on fewer occasions. Most of the shopping is preferably done through online shopping apps.